SEED Recruiting Spring 2013 is now in full swing.
We will be visiting class rooms Thursday 2/21 through Friday 3/1 to speak regarding SEED. In addition, we currently have 2 information sessions with dates visible at the end of this post. The application deadline is fast approaching, so make sure to look through the requirements and fill out the application below.
Seed is a demanding organization and henceforth has several membership requirements.
Membership requirements for SEED are as follows:
- Must be able to commit until December 2014.
- Approximately 10-15 hrs. a week of outside work.
- All majors are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be a part of the Fall 2014 or later graduating class
- Applicants must have a GPA of above 3.0
- Upon acceptance into SEED new members will be required to participate in our development training and take FIN 4274
2/22/2013 – Friday
Information Session in Pamplin 2001 at 3PM-4PM.
2/27/2013 – Wednesday
Information Session in Pamplin 2030 at 7:45PM-8:30PM
2/28/2013 – Thursday
Information Session in Pamplin 2001 at 6PM-7PM.
3/4/2013 – Monday
Applications due at 1PM
3/6/2013 – Wednesday
Applicants will be contacted and informed if they will be given a second round interview
3/22-24/2013 – Friday-Sunday
Interviews will be Conducted
3/25/2013 – Monday
Offers to join the SEED Spring class of 2013 will be given.
We are very excited to see the applicant field this year. Good luck. Any questions regarding the application process can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org